Category Archives: Life

When you’re feeling down, we’ll make you even more depressed

My doggy Ryley..

Here is pic of my dog Ryley and I am also posting this with the Blackberry WordPress App.

Posted in Life | Leave a comment

Tip of the Day

[14:37] gyuri> ugh [14:37] gyuri> tummy hurts [14:37] * gyuri goes pOof [14:38] citsejam> remember to bring a plunger [14:39] Smaky> u dont need a plunger if u just double flush [14:40] Fobtastic> no [14:41] Fobtastic> you have to flush … Continue reading

Posted in Food, General, Health, Life | Leave a comment

Are all men perverts?

Short answer: Yes. How can I prove this? Easy. Please look at the following photo: Now if you were sleeping in the same room as her, what kind of thoughts would be traveling through your mind? I’m pretty sure you … Continue reading

Posted in General, Life, Rants, Women | 6 Comments

the DEEP FREEZE!!!

So up here in Edmonton its been around -30C (-22F for you Americans) the last couple days and is going to be about that cold till at least Thursday, thats not including windchill, with windchill it gets up to around … Continue reading

Posted in General, Life | 80,808 Comments

My mind is going out of this universe~

Have you ever listened to Kim Jin Pyo’s Shampoo Ae Yojung? Some of the things he says in that song applies to me now… 🙂   🙂 🙂 😀 😀 😀

Posted in Life, Music | 10 Comments

Forget reality TV. Let’s have reality dreams.

Since everyone’s been writing about their dreams lately, I’ll join in on the fun. If you guys frequent the channel, you’ll know that 90% of my topics for discussion involves Gyuri in one way or another, and the other 10% … Continue reading

Posted in Cars, General, Life, Women | 4 Comments

Seriously, some should keep their mouths shut

More of my stupid people rants. Yesterday, I had to call the bank to get information about my brother’s bank account and why it wasn’t opened yet.  Well I went to the bank’s website to look for a contact phone … Continue reading

Posted in Life, Rants | 11 Comments

no appetite

This sucks, I’m so on tilt right now that I don’t feel like eating the past week or so other than my Friday pig out. Life has been good too for the most part, I just can’t get my gears … Continue reading

Posted in General, Life | 1 Comment

Smaky’s D-Day

No I am not storming any beaches, if I were to be on a beach I’d probably be laying there getting my tan on. Today is Smaky goes to visit the dentist day (d-day) for the 1st time in almost … Continue reading

Posted in General, Health, Life | 12 Comments

“Let’s be friends”

I never understood that sentence.  Sure, on the outside it seems like a nice and easy way to break someone’s heart, but have you ever sat down to think about the effects? I’ve been reading quite a few posts on … Continue reading

Posted in Life, Rants, Women | 745 Comments